- Buildings Address: West 30th Avenue & Ash Street, Vancouver, BC
- Units Number: 43
- Built Year: Est. Compl. 2024
- Developer: Vicini Homes
- Architect: Shape Architecture
- Designer: House of Bohn
- Heat pump air conditioning incorporated to heat and cool every home
- NEST video doorbell and finished monitor-ready security system
- EV ready parking stall for each home
- 3 bedroom + den layouts feature homes with over 1,545 sq.ft. of indoor living space
- Large 2 bedroom + flex homes offer over 1,200 sq.ft.
Coming soon to Vancouver’s West side are townhomes at Grace. On a quiet tree-lined side street where Ash and West 30th intersect, these single-family inspired townhomes by Vicini Homes have been thoughtfully curated in design, both inside and out, to meet the needs of those who will live there.
Taking inspiration from the generations of families that have lived in this storied westside neighbourhood for over a century, the design at Grace anticipates the ways in which lived spaces come to be deeply loved. Grace offers classic townhome layouts designed for livability. With individual street addresses and private, direct access to your home from the parkade, your neighbours are on either side – not above or below.
Grace is a new townhouse development by Vicini Homes currently in preconstruction at West 30th Avenue & Ash Street, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Grace has a total of 43 units. Sizes range from 1207 to 1581 square feet.