- Buildings Address: 138 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 0.5 - 2.5
- Floor Number: 6
- Units Number: 17
- Built Year: Construction Started Mar 2019
- Developer: Georgia Pacific Holdings Corp
- Architect: Ankenman Marchand Architects
- Designer: False Creek Design Group
- Bike Storage
- Fitness Room
- Folding Accordion balcony doors, rare to find in condo living
- Designer European Blum hardware finishes off the kitchen cabinetry
- Radiant floor heating in the bathroom
- Front entrance camera for safety and security
- Smart heating and Air Conditioning control system
- Wi-Fi-enabled dimmable switches
- Uniquely built with concrete for a soundproof living experience
The Best Of Both Worlds. A selection of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments crowned by two exclusive penthouses. Seamless indoor-outdoor living allows you to live expansively. Expansive floorplans with accordion doors, extra tall ceilings and modern finishes create a home that brings you luxury as you’ve never imagined.
A smart home equipped to handle all your daily needs. The Luxer One digital concierge package delivery service, digital fitness on-demand workout program, a front entrance camera for safety and security, smart heating and cooling system, and thoughtfully designed lighting systems equipped with Wi-Fi-enabled dimmable switches. Suddenly life got a little easier to manage.
Uncompromised luxury in every corner. A refined colour palette of black, white, and copper adds elegance to the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood, while an all-white interior makes each unit feel expansive and clean.
Gemini is a new condo development by Georgia Pacific Holdings Corp currently under construction at 138 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver. Gemini has a total of 17 units. Sizes range from 494 to 1242 square feet.