Park&MetroCONDO Construction PRE-SALES
- Presales: Selling Status: Sold Out
- Buildings Address: West 63rd Avenue & Yukon Street, Vancouver
- Floor Number: 4 Stories
- Units Number: 73
- Built Year: Estimated Completion: Winter/Spring 2017
- Developer: Marcon
This development is SOLD OUT! Contact us for assignment sales or other developments in the area.
Welcome to Park & Metro, where great concepts come together: nature and urban convenience in one prestigious Vancouver Westside address. Located at Yukon and West 63rd, in the coveted Langara neighbourhood, the two stylish red brick low-rise buildings offer the luxury of choice. One is contemporary in design and overlooks Winona Park; the other is traditional and closer to the vibrant new South Cambie Village and Canada Line Marine Drive Station. Both offer large boutique residences with up to three bedrooms and tech, plus generous outdoor space. Find your perfect home at Park & Metro.
Quick Facts about Park&Metro:
- From 517 Sq Ft To 1313 Sq Ft
- Marine Gateway will soon boast a diverse variety of shops, cafes and restaurants, professional services, as well as a Steve Nash fitness facility and an 11-screen Cineplex Theatre
- Few minutes walk from so many amenities
- Connected to nature: Winona Park, views of the Fraser River and Richmond skyline, Langara Golf Course, Langara Trail, the North Arm Trail Greenway
- DEVELOPER SOLD OUT
Listing Provided BY: Marcon * see copyright, disclaimer and the MLS reciprocity program noted on this website