- Buildings Address: 8405 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 1.5 - 3.5
- Floor Number: 10
- Units Number: 64
- Built Year: Est. Compl. Fall/Winter 2024
- Developer: Westland
- Architect: Chris Dikeakos Architects Inc.
- Designer: BAM Interior
- Water and Sanitization Station
- EV Car Outlets
- Electric Bike Charging
- Podium Level Garden
- Children`s Play Area
- Fitness Centre
- Office Spaces
- Select From Two Colour Palettes: Dark Or White
- High-Efficiency Heating and Air Conditioning
- Germ-Killing UV Drawer with a Disinfecting Feature
- Wide-plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Generous Balconies
- Fully Secured Underground Parkade
- 2-5-10 Home Warranty
On the corner of Granville Street and leafy West 68th Avenue, W68 is placed in an historic southern pocket close to some of the West Side’s best attributes. Designed to complement an evolving neighbourhood, W68 rises ten storeys above Granville Street. Studio, one, two, and three bedroom homes are housed within a contemporary form with interesting elements that keep your eyes moving across its façade.
W68 is a new condo development by Westland currently under construction. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Sizes range from 441 to 958 square feet.