Gryphon HouseCONDO Townhomes PRE-SALES
- Buildings Address: 2105 West 46th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
- Bedrooms: 2 - 3.5
- Floor Number: 5
- Units Number: 64
- Built Year: Est. Compl. Fall 2024
- Developer: Gryphon Development
- Architect: Yamamoto Architecture Inc.
- Designer: False Creek Design Group Ltd
- Meeting Room
- Club Lounge
- Spa and sauna
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Secure underground parking
- Rooftop Terrace
- EV Parking Stalls
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows
- Wide-plank engineered oak hardwood flooring
- Energy-efficient air conditioning, heating, and ventilation system
- Roller shade window coverings on all exterior windows
- Stackable front-load washer and dryer
- Custom mill work master bedroom closets
Gryphon House is a new condo and townhouse development by Gryphon Development currently in preconstruction at 2105 West 46th Avenue, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Gryphon House has a total of 64 units.
On the wings of Gryphon, a globally informed way of life arrives here, in Kerrisdale. Across the world’s greatest cities, condominium living has evolved into a high art form. Now, Vancouver joins the echelons of world-class residential offerings, where modern innovation and timeless grandeur meet. In the quiet prestige of this stately westside neighbourhood, on the cusp of the boulevard parkway, yet connected to the city – here is cultured city life, with room to bloom.